Yesterday was a very eventful day! When we woke up, I started hemorrhaging blood and contracting. We were really nervous, but all we really knew to do was to start praying, so we did. They drew blood and my white count was up to 14,000 so that meant I could have an infection. At this point, they started getting us ready to go to the labor and delivery wing. Dustin started packing our stuff up, but we didn't have to actually take the stuff with us this time, they held our room. When we got to labor and delivery they monitored Zeke and I closely to make sure he wasn't suffering from the contractions. The dr. came in and checked me for dilation and I had dilated 1/2 cm, this made us think we had no choice but to deliver this time. However, God had other plans for us once again. When the dr. came back later and I was bleeding less, we asked if we could come back to our room and he said he didn't see any reason why we couldn't because Zeke looked really good and my bleeding had slowed considerably. Bryan and Rachel came to see us yesterday, so we spent most of our time in L&D laughing instead of worrying. I had an EKG and an Echo yesterday and the cardiologist should be by today to look at them and see me. This morning's assessment went well. No contractions, less bleeding, white count down to 13,400, Zeke looked good, and no temp. The only two negative things were that my magnesium is low and my total blood volume is down, imagine that! We are just hanging out as usual today, thanking God for one more day and thanking you for your many prayers that were sent up yesterday. Sorry if we worried anyone to bad, hoping for a better day today and will write tonight after the other doctors come by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great News! Miracle after miracle. God is soooo good. Give him the praise and honor. We love you guys and although I don't blog everyday with you, we check the blog daily. We are hoping for a wonderful day and remembering you in our prayers.
Love
Jennifer
So glad to finally hear from you!! and to hear that all is still well!! I have to admit I was getting a little worried when nothing was posted yesterday and then this morning either. Tell Zeke to stop being in such a hurry to get out to come see us! My cousin Leah delivered baby Lucy last Thursday!! 7lbs 9oz 20in long I can't wait to see her this weekend!! Lots of love and prayers!! Hang in there girl!
Jill, You scared us all really bad yesterday. You are going to have to tell Zeke he cannot keep doing that. We hope you get a good report this evening when the doctors come back around. We are all still praying. Hang in there girl. Love, April and Connor T.
Post a Comment