Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 61

Today is another good day! Each day I am more and more amazed at how well we are all doing. Each day I see 3 doctors, 1 nurse practitioner, and have multiple exams by my nurse. The first dr. is a resident, then his attending comes by, and finally the high risk specialist. We have shocked the high risk specialist and the OB's every day, so for the residents this is really an exciting case. My favorite resident, who was with us the last time we were in labor and delivery, was on duty last night and this morning. He only makes rounds in this hospital every couple of weeks, so when he got here last night and saw my name on his list of patients he was rather shocked. When he came in this morning, he checked me out and then as always sat down to answer my questions (most of the residents don't have any bedside manner and they never answer questions), he was barely able to talk to me because he just kept saying I just can't believe your still here! He did answer a few questions and told me that he felt like Zeke's foot would move out of the way during delivery and I wouldn't need a section for that reason. Before he left, he said I will see you in another couple of weeks and if you are still here we will have to cry together. I have said it a hundred times, but the power of God is great. I think some of these doc's are starting to realize that too, at least I hope so! Have a great day, keep remembering us in your prayers, and I will update again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a special baby you have! He is witnessing to people and he is not even out of the womb. Keep up the Good Work! Julie Keton

Angie said...

Hey Jill,
I am so happy that you have made it so far. Zeke has definatly changed many lives, and he isnt even born yet. Just keep hanging in there. We miss you very much.
Love ya,
Angie