I just can't believe it! I know I say this often, but when nurses and high risk specialists come in day after day shocked that I am still here it just really puts things into perspective. A nurse who has worked in the antepartum units here and at the Med says the longest she has ever seen someone go is 4 weeks, one of the dr. says 7 weeks, and here we are well past 8 weeks. Around 8 weeks ago, many doctors, with the exception of my dr. who is praying for us daily, suggested that we induce labor and deliver our baby. At that point, all I knew was that it wasn't God's way and I had to have faith. The doctor came in today and said I was his "rockstar" and that he was now using me as motivation to other ladies who come in in my situation, how powerful is that. God is using us in more ways than we realize! Many say how do you just lay in that bed, I couldn't do that, but the truth is NONE of us know what we would do until we are dealt that hand. If you would've asked me if I could be away from home, in a hospital, in bed, not able to do every day tasks and have someone take care of me 8 weeks ago, I would have told you there is no way I could handle that emotionally, but here I am and God is keeping me as strong as ever, its unexplainable. I know that I am here because it is God's purpose for me right now, I can't imagine what his purpose is in Zeke's life but it must be big! Sorry for the long post, just felt the need to share God's overwhelming power with you, have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I haven't been able to check the blogspot for a couple days because my monitor went out...but as usual, it is so inspiring to read how well you are doing, and how you know God is in the middle, (and behind and in front) of this whole situation! You must feel so touched by God. And I am thankful your doctor believes in prayer, too! I am looking forward to being able to talk to you back at school daily about how God is working in your life every day. It feels so good to talk to other people who share their God experiences. It's just a reminder of how all we have to do is just slow down and look to see God everywhere making the way for us.
I know He will continue to bless you, and you will continue to be a blessing to others!
Good Morning Jill and Dustin,
it is Sunday Morning and I just read you blogs from yesterday..WOW!!!! what a blessing you are to everyone.. God is AWESOME!!!! what more can be said.. I totally agree with something I once heard,, I heard this " God doesn't choose the equipped, He equips the chosen".. Jill and Dustin I do believe with all my heart that God has chosen ya'll to go through this trial to prove what an awesome God he is to people who don't believe or had doubt. No one can see you and what ya'll have gone through and not see GOD all the way through it.. You have beat the odds.. but Nothing is Impossible for God.. Just keep the faith... BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD. We love you guys, and pray for you daily..
NOW on the lighter side, from a DADS point of view take the epideral ( did I spell that right? ). Dustin needs you to take it...LOL... and I also love the Razorback theme.. and the pics. of you and Dustin are really good.. but I would match my tummy to yours anyday of the week and I think I would win because I look 12 months pregnant everyday...LOL.. I tell everyone that I think God likes me fat people...LOL... Love ya'll, Martel
Congratulations on the new milestone! I agree with you that one never knows how he/she will react to a situation until faced with it personally. I am proud of the way you and Dustin are handling your own personal trial, and I know that your relationship with God, one another, or anyone else, will ever be the same!
Hey Dustin and Jill,
I posted this on my blog and thought it was fitting. Congrats to you and SUPERBABY. I promise Zeke will be the most spoiled baby in Arkansas.
10. I'm stronger than I thought I was.
9. I have more friends than I thought.
8. Even if you have the time, daytime TV is no good.
7. Not much going on is a good thing.
6. Simple things are the best.
5. Friends and family are better than losing... [can't make the rest out]
4. God has not gone away even when you don't feel Him.
3. God provides for small and large problems.
2. Prayer WORKS!
1. God is God, He can do whatever He wants.
Kim McNabb
Day 58, Wow! God is so good. He is truely amazing. I can't wait to see Zeke, you will have great stories to tell him. Sometimes I wonder what God has in store for his life, it will be amazing also.
We love and are praying for you guys.
Jennifer
Post a Comment