Today is our next big milestone, the one we have been praying for for 4 weeks. We are still going strong today! This morning we were awakened to contractions that were regular and 8 minutes apart, we are getting used to it. They had me to drink as much fluid that would be in 2 bags of fluid in an hour and lay on my side and they have subsided for now. We have been watching a movie this morning. We just got done eating lunch, I had Nachos, how healthy. Dustin is eating "the best ribs in Memphis" or so that is what the cafeteria workers say. He does think they are pretty good.
This morning as I was reading my devotional book, I came across something I wanted to share, you can use it in your life however it fits, but it definitely touched us.
I want you to face the mountain
so that you can see,
when the mountain is out of the way
all that is left is me.
Only I can move the mountain,
only I can push it away,
only I can conquer the problems
that you face today.
Your only job is to believe,
to listen to my voice
and when you hear what I command,
obedience is your choice.
But I will not make it too difficult
for the victory is already Mine,
and I will fill you with My Spirit
and through you My grace will shine.
Not when you are perfect,
like you think you need to be,
but when your heart is willing to
become more and more like Me.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Day 50-28 weeks
Posted by jillchurch at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey
We are about to eat our lunch too, inside because it is raining but that is ok cause we really need the rain. Bryan and I really want to try those ribs sometime, we are big fans and hard to believe the "best ones in Memphis" are at the hospital, lol.
You are 28 weeks today and that is when my water broke, you have come so far, I don't know if you realize, you are awesome!
Your reading was really pretty. Here is one for you......
He's still working on me,
to make me what I ought
to be, it took him just a
week to make the moon and
the stars, the sun and the
earth and jupitor and mars,
how loving and patient he must
be, cause he's still working
on me.
I sang this song in my head over and over my first night in memphis and now Zeke is singing it to you.
I will check on you later,
Love ya,
Rachel
Loved what you wrote, how true it is! I love coming across writings like that, the ones that REALLY mean something. I hope your day is great, and those contractions stay away! Happy #28, you've came so far, and I really am very proud of you (all)! We love you and will see you on Sunday! Nick and Chan
Hi from Mountain Home AR
We have been praying for you and so has our church. Lisa keeps us informed on how you are, and it is nice to read your comments. You are right it is a miracle from God that you have made it to 28 weeks. And He will continue to watch over you and the baby. I know it is not easy going through this, but it will be worth it all when you hold that little one in your arms. Dustin you hang in there-God will give you the strength to go through this with Jill & Zeke.
Those ribs sound good!! It has been raining here in Mt Home too. Can't complain about the rain and the nice weather we have been having, because as we all know - July and August are still to come with all that HEAT!!
Love you guys
Diane & David
Post a Comment