Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 55

Sorry it is so late and I am just now posting! It has been raining all day and our electric kept flickering so we had to keep the computer off for a little while and then our internet was down. We are all doing good today, once again we spent the afternoon watching old movies, today it was Men of Honor! We also got to visit my aunt Janet and my Granny (Happy Birthday to her). We had a good visit! This evening, Dustin is playing his PSP and I am about to read for a few hours and then go to bed. Everything just keeps going great, I know that one day I will wake up or suddenly go into labor, but I try not to think about it often. Everyone knows I am such a planner and he is not going to be a planned event, lol! I am dealing with it pretty good though! Yesterday, I got it in my head that I had to get a car seat and I had to get it now. Dustin thinks I should wait and go to the store and look at them and I just felt the need to get it done, however, he won because I couldn't find one that I just felt right about. He is right though it will be alot more fun if I wait and go out and register and look for stuff to buy afterwards! Thanking God for one more day and all of you for one more day of prayer..........

0 comments: