Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 72-20 to go!

Today is another good day! Our resident that said if I was still here when he came back in a couple of weeks that he would cry was here this morning, I didn't hold him to the cry though. He was really excited to see us and turned on our lights at 5:30 a.m. for a visit. Dustin isn't used to this, he usually sleeps through my morning dr visit. I have a sore throat and a bit of a cold so I couldn't go back to sleep and he couldn't go back to sleep either after he had talked to the doc for a few minutes. He got out of bed around 6 and decided he would go out and get breakfast and run errands early. He ate at Perkin's and then went to Walmart for some much needed items. I eventually fell back asleep and when I woke up at 9 Dustin had brought in a chicken bagel from Chick-Fila, my favorite breakfast! Then we both took a morning nap before Dad and Cyn arrived. They brought us Red Lobster and visited for a few hours. After they left, we got really bored! We get bored easily these days, only a few more days left and we won't get the chance to be bored. I have all my lesson plans finished and haven't gotten into another book lately, I am awaiting a book from Penny and the next book in the twilight series. I should have time to read both before August 15th. We are about to watch the UFC fights on CBS, how fun is that? Have a good night!!!!!

2 comments:

tanyawood said...

I'm glad to hear that you are having another good day. It sounds like you had some yummy food today! Red Lobster sounds good. I'm sorry you have to watch UFC! lol I had to watch some last night. I don't like it.
Love,
Tanya

Janet's Thoughts said...

It all sounds great!!! We applaud you and Dustin for the wonderful and inspirational way you have handled this. WE are worried. Your blog has become a bright spot in our day!!!! Please keep it up after Zeke gets here so we can keep up with him!!!!

We love you all.

Bub, Janet, and Trey