Today has been a really good day. Dustin and I spent the morning being lazy before our company arrived. Daddy and Cynthia came and brought barbeque and a suprise, Mamaw. It was really good to see her, this was the first trip she got to make! Our lunch was delicious thanks to Dad who is a really good cook no matter what he says. After lunch, Nick and Chandra came in. They brought our crib bedding we had ordered for us to look at and then some stuff for some other projects she is working on for Zeke's room. I am excited about it! We are doing the room in razorbacks. I posted the bedding above, imagine it in red though. Also, we want to do our walls like this with the wainscot at the bottom if anyone knows how to do it and would like to offer Dustin some advice about how to do it. We are going to paint the top red and the bottom will be white as shown or at least hopefully that is how it will end up. All monitoring has been good today........until tomorrow.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Jill, I am sorry I haven't wrote to you, but we took a little trip to Branson. I am glad today is going better for you. I know Mamaw was tickled to get to see you. I am going to have to tell your dad that I am upset with him for not calling me to eat. He sure knows how to barbeque. I love the bedding, it will be sooo cute. Hope you rest well tonight.
Love April and Connor T.
Hey,
Finally an entry! Lol.
Glad you have had such a good day today, lots of company makes the day go by fast and one day down is very important these days. Love the bedding and ideas for the nursery, not an expert by any means but will be glad to help in that department when that time comes.
Abbi has a message for Zeke....
Kiss you zeke and love you zeke!
Talk to you later,
Rachel and Abbi
Hey Jill and Dustin,
Glad to hear that you have had a good day!! Time flies when you're having fun.. Know that we are still praying for you and thinking of while we are in Alabama... Hope you and Dustin have a restful and peaceful night.. God Bless Ya'll.
love, Martel
Hey guys!! The ideas for the baby room are awesome! I love it and I know that it is going to be great! The bedding is VERY cute and I know that Zeke is going to love it. I'm glad to hear that today has been a good day for you guys, and that you've had lots of company. I hope you have a good night and you all sleep well. Love you guys, Bec
Hey,
I am glad you are feeling better! I like the bedding and think the nursery will be cute!
Love,
Tanya
hey jilly bean and dust,(i have got to come up with a nickname for zeke),
you are doing great and the nursery will be great done in razorback. robby will love it. he probably even has some ideas. haha
keep the faith and keep your chin up. time is ticking down. and it won't be long. i am so proud of you. God is good Huh???
love you all,
penny
Jillian: I am Wanda Moon's daughter, Natalee, and I live in Memphis. I went to school with your dad and Cynthia. I've been trying to make it by sometime, but I just get caught up with work and yard stuff..BUT, I did want to let you know that my lady's class at Park Ave Church of Christ has been praying for you and Zeke. If I don't make it by, just wanted you to know that folks in Memphis are praying for ya'll. Natalee
Hey Jill,
I love Zeke's bedding! Sounds like things are coming together for his room. I can't wait to see things in person. I saw Caden's letters. I can't wait to see how Zeke's turn out. I know the girls will have fun with that project. Will check back later to see how you are this morning. Love to you... Gin and Emma
Hey, Jill, Dustin & Zeke, We are addicted to your blog. Its really AWESOME! We are all so thankful for every day that you get. All of you have been troopers and we are also excited for you. Love and Prayers. Butler Chiropractic Clinic, Mark, Linda & Tammy
Hey Jill,
I love the bedding it is so cute. I am sure if you need help with anything razorback robby would be delighted to help. LOL. We are so excited that you are doing so well. I want to get back up there and see you before to long. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love you
Angie
Post a Comment