Today has been a good day. We have been visiting with Lisa and Granny Alvalene today. We had a good visit! Our day has been uneventful which I can't say is a bad thing, so that is why today's blog entry is short. All is well, keep praying, today is Friday, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy 31 week day! Glad you had a good day! Hope you have lots of company this weekend to keep you busy.
I have a 5K in the morning that I am running in honor of Jack and Zeke!
Hey,
All caught up now, I was feeling so behind,lol,even though I'm not, I still breath easier after I sit down and see it all in writing and let it all soak in! I can't believe you are starting your 31st week, you are so amazing!
I can't wait to see ya'll on Sunday.
I will talk to you tomorrow,
Love ya
Rachel
Post a Comment