Another day down, how exciting! God just keeps blessing us with another day and we are just so thankful. We had company today, Dad and Cyn came to see us and as they were leaving to go eat Randy Sheryl and the girls stopped by on their way home from vacation. They seemed like they had a really good time, especially Montanna. We will have another ultrasound on Monday to weigh Zeke, we hope he is over 3 pounds now! Keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm glad you had lots of company today! I still hate it that we are not going to make it tomorrow, we won't know what to do! I know that our little sweetie is such a big boy by now! He hasn't ceased to amaze us yet! Can't wait to find out! Talk to you soon! :) Love you, Chan and Nick
Post a Comment