Today has been a good day. They woke us up for our ultrasound this morning. Zeke wasn't awake at all and he was hitting his snooze button, so we had to stay in there a really long time and they buzzed him and poked him alot. They poked him so much they made me sore so I can only imagine how he must feel. He was breathing good, just didn't want to move around. He finally made a couple of small movements so she let us go and gave us a passing score. She said if he didn't get his score for moving they would have us come back in a few hours and try again before they would induce labor. They just want to make sure he is doing better inside than he could outside and if he stops moving then he isn't. We only have 15 days left until he will be here, its getting really exciting. Every day that passes is a true gift from God and I love how God turned this bad situation into something so wonderful. We will be so excited when we get to bring him home, however, we probably will just stay in Memphis while he is in the hospital so I will keep posting since I won't see most of you until we ALL get to come home! Keep praying for our family, it has made such a difference in our lives!!! Have a great day : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm still amazed at what God can do, when we just put our "situation" in His hands, and trust Him with it.... WOW......In just 15 days you will be gazing at your precious little baby boy. God is so good! Stay strong and know that we are still praying for ya. Remember, God's got it!!!
Like I said before, I am not glad you have had to have this experience, but I am thankful that God has touched your lives the way He has bringing you through the darkest days.
I am thankful for your parents and grandparents and other family and friends that influenced your life to bring you to the place that you could trust God like you have. I wish that all parents realized what a life long gift they give their children when they introduce them to God.
I know God will continue to bless you in the days to come.
hey jill,
just wanted to let you know that i am thinking about you every day and praying for you too. i think you are the bravest person i know and your faith still amazes me. i have been a christian longer than you have been born, yet you are teaching me everyday. keep up the good work sweetie. i love you, penny
I'm so glad that your day went well. You guys are in my prayers!
If you get bored, (haha), then check out my "myspace" page and listen to the song playing on there. It's an awesome song. I seem to get small blessings when I listen to certain songs and this is one of them. Also, I've posted some of our vacation pics on there.
Love,
Sheryl
Post a Comment