Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 54

Today has been another good day! We got to see our little buddy this morning. Unlike we had been told before, he does still have his leg over his head. He still doesn't have much fluid built up, but he is producing it because his bladder and tummy were full. He was smacking his lips like he wanted some more but he wasn't getting much! The placenta and the cord look excellent. He was moving around alot and hiccuping. He was also breathing (moving his diaphragm up and down preparing to breathe at birth, it confused me that they called this breathing). They said that breathing and hiccuping are two things sick babies don't do. These are usually the first two signs that a baby is in distress. We had all great news today and are very excited. God just keeps blessing us day by day!

We have spent the afternoon watching a really boring movie, we have seen most of the new movies now. We got several cards and a package today. In the package were several little preemie outfits, they were so cute. Thanks Kathy and family, he will be styling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill that is all wonderful news!! I'm so glad that little man is doing great. He is a fighter and I can't wait to finally get to meet him! I love you all and hope that each day brings better news! Hope to get to see you soon! Love yall, Bec

Unknown said...

Zeke is one more determined little baby! I am thankful that God is on our side! How much does he weigh now?

ashley said...

Jill,

That is the best thing I've heard all day!!!! You guys continue to beat the odds and be wonderful!! Could you post your mailing address over there? I'm sure several of us would like to have it! Have a great night! Time sure is flying by (for me anyway, maybe not you guys) you'll be holding perfect little Zeke before you know it!

Ashley

amber leann said...

Love hearing the awesome news daily! God is so in control and proving it every day!

Ginger & Emma said...

Hey Jill, Just wanted you to know I just ate a whole box of Sugar Babies. I'm going to work on our biggest gainer contest. What good things have you had, I need to know what the competition is eating. lol Thanks so much for the text. I love hearing directly from you. But, I love hearing good news from Chan or anyone else.

Message from Emma:

i love you jill from Emma
ZEKE

She wanted to type Zeke's name too.