Jill, you look adorable!! Your belly is just precious! I hope that you are still doing good as far as keeping yourself busy. I'm sure there are days where you think you are going out of your mind but you and Dustin both are doing great. I love you all and hope everything continues to go great! Love yall, Bec
Hey Sweetie! Thanks for adding the pictures. You look as precious as ever. How does it feel to wear street clothes? The three of you are always in my prayers; or should I say, in our prayers. Emma thinks of you and misses you like crazy. We were in Walmart today on Highland and as Chan said, they are REMODELING. Urg! Anyway, we walk past the cards and Emma says, "let's get Jill a card". Can't wait for you to see the card she picked. We'll try getting it in the mail in the morning. As I said, we love and miss all of you. Hang in there! Hugs and kisses!
You look so good! I am happy to see that big belly, and it looks like you are also preparing for pumping! (I tried to think of a nice way to put that, but couldn't really think of a better way.)
I am getting excited because he is almost here. I want you to be able to hold that precious little thing in your arms. He will probably do alot of sleeping in your arms because you won't be able to put him down!
Aside from the 2 1/2 months of bed rest, pregnancy suits you! LOL You really do look so cute. I think working on school work is a great way to pass the next couple of weeks, that way when Zeke gets here, you won't even have to think about school. Take care, Julie
8 comments:
Cute pictures! Your belly looks like it has grown since I seen you. It is cute! :)
Tanya
Jill,
The pictures are adorable. Zeke has grown so much. We love you and miss you. Cant wait to see zeke
love
Angie
Jill, you look adorable!! Your belly is just precious! I hope that you are still doing good as far as keeping yourself busy. I'm sure there are days where you think you are going out of your mind but you and Dustin both are doing great. I love you all and hope everything continues to go great! Love yall, Bec
You are beautiful!!!!! You are absolutly glowing. You are doing great!!!!
Hey Sweetie!
Thanks for adding the pictures. You look as precious as ever. How does it feel to wear street clothes? The three of you are always in my prayers; or should I say, in our prayers. Emma thinks of you and misses you like crazy. We were in Walmart today on Highland and as Chan said, they are REMODELING. Urg! Anyway, we walk past the cards and Emma says, "let's get Jill a card". Can't wait for you to see the card she picked. We'll try getting it in the mail in the morning. As I said, we love and miss all of you. Hang in there! Hugs and kisses!
You look so good! I am happy to see that big belly, and it looks like you are also preparing for pumping! (I tried to think of a nice way to put that, but couldn't really think of a better way.)
I am getting excited because he is almost here. I want you to be able to hold that precious little thing in your arms. He will probably do alot of sleeping in your arms because you won't be able to put him down!
When is the next ultrasound?
Aside from the 2 1/2 months of bed rest, pregnancy suits you! LOL You really do look so cute. I think working on school work is a great way to pass the next couple of weeks, that way when Zeke gets here, you won't even have to think about school. Take care, Julie
Hey girl!! Those pics are to cute!! I cant wait to meet him!! I love you!
Post a Comment