Today has been a busy day! We woke up and had our form of church and a visit from Natalie Moon. After that, we decided today would be a good day to register. We spent the afternoon registering at Walmart and Target. They don't put simple, cheap stuff on the website so I wasn't able to put that kind of stuff on my registry. I had to put gift sets down that included the stuff, like the Johnson's Bedtime Bath set and sets that had brush, comb, tweezers, bulb syringe, clippers, etc. We also put down a set of spoons, forks, bowls, and cups because we were unable to put down the individual items. We put down a few clothing items but are really unsure what size to put down for what season at this point, we already have tons of preemie clothes thanks to what I bought and what Kathy sent. We really enjoyed picking stuff out and we figured we might not have time later! We had a really good day, very quiet, more tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment