The doctor has been by and looked at my EKG. He said everything on it looked normal. However, it also said it is still a problem because I have a fast heartbeat. He has ordered blood work to check my thyroid and a cardiologist is coming to see me tomorrow. He said they would probably have to start a medication to slow my heart rate. If you know me very well, you know I dont do medicines so please pray for this need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Jill, I will add an extra prayer for this need. You and Zeke are both beating the odds and I know you will continue to do so. Please rest easy and be assured that the doctors know best. Maybe whatever is causing your fast heart beat is temporary and you will only have to have medicine temporarily. I think you guys should have a fourth of July/28 week party on Friday. Complete with cookie cake!! Do you have a window where you can see fireworks? Have a wonderful week. I will continue to pray for you guys daily!
Ashley
hey sweet girl,
the worst thing you can do is worry about the medicines. These drs. know what they are doing. it will probably be just a little pill if you have to take it. don't stress. There is way too much good news for this to get you down. you are going to be fine and so is zeke. we will pray an extra prayer just for your need tonight. we sure miss you guys at church. i can't wait til you'll walk in that door as a family. it gives me chills just to think about it. God is sooooo good!
love you both,and baby zeke too,
penny
Penny is right, Jill! Listen to her... Just hang in there, you've come too far to panic on us now. You know God has carried you through so many issues you thought you couldn't handle and you have amazed us at every turn. I'll certainly be praying that you don't need the meds. I've been doing that. Your job at this point is to concentrate on the big picture. Keeping calm and protecting baby Zeke. Love to you sweet girl! Gin
Jillian, still thinking and praying for you, Zeke and Dustin. Lean on Him, and He will give you peace. Julie K.
Jill, give us an update...I always worry when you're late posting! I am saying a special prayer for you all that all is well, and that you've just been too busy watching movies or having company to get on the computer today! I will check again in a couple hours!
Post a Comment