Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 63

Today has been an okay day, nothing bad to report. Dustin and I didn't fall asleep until 4 am because I was sick with indigestion, a sore throat, an earache and I was having contractions. Then they woke us up at 6, 8, and 9 for doctors or nurses to check me out. We haven't been able to nap today either so we are both a little cranky today. I'm sure we have made wonderful company for Lisa (who slept through most of the ruckus last night). She and Dustin went out to get some groceries and a movie this afternoon and I got some much needed quiet time (no tv on, lol). After they got back we watched College Road Trip which we thought was pretty cute. Now we are just trying to stay up until bedtime so we don't get our days and nights mixed up (as if Zeke doesn't already do that)! Hope everyone is doing well........more tomorrow! : )

2 comments:

Penny said...

there is going to be days like today. after all, i have my mornings and afternoons mixed up as you witnessed when you called me today. lol. hang in there. we are all praying that time passes quickly for you. hang on to all the quiet time you can get . it's not going to last long. haha , but it's all worth it.

love you bunches,
and still amazed by you
penny

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, I just want you to know that each and everyday we still have a clinic wide prayer before we open our doors and I ALWAYS have you, dust, and baby Zeke on my prayer list. God truly is an Awesome God! I love you all and just feel in my heart that everything is going to work out GREAT!! I hope that tomorrow brings a better day for all of you and just know that I will keep praying. Love yall, Bec