Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 68

Today has been a good day, we aree on the monitor right now and he is doing well and I haven't had any contractions so far. The dr. hasn't been by yet today, so no news there. Mom is here to visit today and tom. She brought me some more work for school and I did most of it. We are having a good day, hope you are too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to a workshop today on Wikis, Blogs and Podcasts. A lady there said for a small fee, you could get your blog printed in book form. Thought you might be interested in that.

I was telling a friend at the workshop about your blog. She told me her friend delivered at 24 weeks, and the baby is doing well today. I forgot how old she said it was, but still a baby.

Hope you and your mom had a good day visiting and catching up. My mom kept Jack today at my house while I was at the workshop.

I did get my new phone today! I'll be checking on you...

Jennifer Neal said...

Don't work to hard on school stuff, but I know that you have to keep your mind busy. Love the new photes, it looks like Zeke is really growing.