Today has been another good day! I have been a little stir crazy today and had a bit of a cough and sore throat, but that is no biggie comparatively. They were a bit concerned at first thinking it might be the first signs of a uterine infection and I told them I was pretty sure it was just sinuses, but they came in and did all kinds of checking and found that Zeke looked really good as always. I asked the doctor what day he had planned for me to deliver if I made it to 34 weeks and he said lets just wait and see, I told Dustin it is because he doesn't think we will make it. Only God knows when this little stubborn boy will make his way into this world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hey Jill and Dustin,
I wonder who the stubborn little boy takes after...LOL...Glad to hear everything is going good. Keep praying, and know that we are. Ya'll are in my thoughts all the time... God Bless, Martel
Every time I give someone who does not know you an update, and I tell them how much Zeke weighs or something like that, they think you must have already had him and are amazed that he is still waiting for the perfect moment to be born.
Maybe you should write a book in your spare time now since you won't have any once he is born!
Hang in there, you are not far from the finish line, or at least this finish line. Then you'll start another journey of countless joy and wonder watching the little miracle baby grow and do even more amazing things after he is born!
Zeke's stubborn streak will serve him well in life; at least that is what I tell myself each time one of my boys displays his own stubborn side! Hang in there! Julie
HEY JILL AND DUSTIN AND Z.....
i am still amazed at the power and presence of God in your situation. After all the years i have served the Lord, i am still astonished at his grace and mercy. i am with mitzi. you should write a book about the miracles that has taken place. we are all so blessed. i love you guys and am continually uplifted every time you post a new blog. your faith just shines through. and you make me laugh so much.
what an example you and dustin have been and continue to be to all of us.
GOD is good!!!!!!!!!!!
Penny
penny
Post a Comment