
First I have a couple of pics to post, this is the pregnant girls and the boys pretending they are pregnant!
Today has been a great day! We had company today, which always makes things better. Lisa and my Granny came to see us. They stayed with us all afternoon. They left around six and then we ate supper. Now we are watching Great American Dog. Chance got a hair cut today which I am sure was much needed and I was excited to hear that he is doing well even after a trip to the barber shop, lol. The doctor did tell us today that we have a big decision to make about getting a booster steroid shot. He explained to us that the steroid shot we got at 24 weeks was the most helpful for 7 days. After that there aren't enough studies to show if it is still helpful. Therefore they give a booster, usually at 28 weeks, to help their lungs again. The only thing is it is still only good for 7 days and there is a risk that this booster can cause more developmental problems because it hasn't been throughly studied. If I don't deliver in the next week, it is virtually useless and could do more damage than it is worth. We are really scared about having to make this decision ourselves, but we know that God will help us! Please pray for this need tonight as we will be discussing it with the dr. further tomorrow afternoon!




7 comments:
Jill and Dustin,
I will pray right now for you to make the right decision. you have trusted God this far, you just keep on trusting him. He will lead you to the right decision. and remember these doctors are specialists. they will not lead you wrong either. I am going to pray now.
Heavenly Father,
I ask that you give Jill and Dustin the wisdom to make the decision that you would have them to make. I also pray that you give them peace in the decision. Help them to continue to be strong in their faith. Help them to keep believing that you are in control. We love you an thank you for all the blessings you have already given to us, and we thank you in advance for the ones to come.
In Christ Name,
Amen
Now, that might seem a little different that i wrote down my prayer, but i wanted you to know that i did pray right now. You two are doing great. Keep holding on to God. i love you very much,
penny
I know that you will make the right decision because I know you have been letting God lead the way in this, and He'll lead you where He knows is best for you.
I'm not glad that you are having to go through all of this, but I am thankful that you have allowed God to use it in such a way that so many people's love for and faith in God has been strenghtened. Like I said to you before, you nor your faith will ever be the same. Some of the roughest things we have to face can end up being blessings in disguise.
I will be praying for you like so many others, and I know God will keep holding your hand, going before you, or carrying you through every dark and scary place in which you might find yourself. I am thankful that you know Him.
Hey,
You worry me with your later posts here lately! lol I was getting used to two posts a day. The pictures are cute! I will be praying for yall. I can't imagine having to make that decision. Yall are doing great though! I know many people are praying for yall, so keep trusting God. I heard a song on K Love yesterday that made me think of you guys. You have probably heard it, it is called Jesus Bring on the Rain. The guys that wrote it were talking about how we don't always understand everything that happens, but it is all for God's glory and how God has good intentions for all situations even though it may not always be easy for us to see. So, they were saying if it's for God's glory bring on the rain. It reminded me of when you wrote in an earlier post that you don't have to question anything, because you know God has a plan! Anyway.. sorry for such a long comment..
Love,
Tanya
Hey Jill,
I love the pics. I am not sure who looks more pregnant you and chandra or nick and Dustin. LOL. I cant believe how much you have grown since we have seen you. I know that decision you and Dustin has to make is going to be hard but if you listen to God he will make the right decision for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We love you and miss you very much. Just keep hanging in there and before you know it you will be holding precious Zeke in your arms.
Love ya,
Angie
Jill and Dustin,
We love the pictures of the two of you. You are looking wonderful! I will be praying for you and your decision that you have to make. Just let God guide and direct your heart and soul, you will know what to do and he will give you peace with the choice that you make. We love you guys!
Jennifer
Jill, I love the pics!! They are too cute and it makes me laugh seeing the guys being their usual selves! I can't wait to get to see you guys. I know that the decision that they are having yall make must be the hardest thing you've ever had to do, but I trust that you both will make a great decision whichever one it may be. I pray that God helps you with this and as long as you keep everything in His hands, He won't steer you wrong! I love and miss you both soo much! I hope you have a great day tomorrow and try not to stress too much that won't help anything right now. Love ya, bec
It's Friday!! Jill, Dustin & Zeke, How amazing 57 more precious days you have behind you. We love the updates and the progress. We know that you will make the right decision. We are all pulling for you. Love and prayers-Butler Chiropractic Clinic
Post a Comment