Today has been a great day, no bleeding, no contracting, no fever, and Zeke sounds great. We have been enjoying ourselves today, watching movies and reading as usual. We visited with Rick, Melinda, Matthew, Granny, and Gramps today for a little while. They took some pictures, which I hope Melinda will send to me! Zeke got a cute little doll that says a prayer from Granny and Gramps, it is so cute. Now we are watching Tombstone, Dustin has only seen it 100 times, lol. Well all is good for today, more tomorrow......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
One day at a time! We are thinking about you, and we know that tomorrow is one of many mile stones that Zeke will pass and soar through with Gods help. We love you guys.
Love,
Jennifer
hey chickie,
chalk up one more for the man upstairs. He is awesome! He just keeps on blessing. i don't know what people do without the Lord, and if this doesn't turn everyone towards him, nothing will. You are a true example of the faith that the bible tells us to have and Dustin and Jill, you are being allowed to watch a true miracle take place right before your eyes. Those Who says Miracles aren't for us today doesn't serve the same God i serve.
love you guys and keep the faith. I have learned alot from you two. (three).
penny
Happy 4th fo July to you!!! I am so proud that you guys are doing well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
~Janet~
hey Jill and Dustin,
Happy 4th of July,, and congratulations on reaching 28 weeks.. God is a AWESOME God and Reigns from above.. Answering prayers and keeping us in his love and grace... Praise the Lord..!!! We are so proud of you guys and how ya'll are showing your faith in the Lord.. He will take care of anyone who will let him.. What a great testimony you guys have.. God has a special play for ya'll. I know this is a struggle and battle,, but God won't put more onl you than you can stand... God is already using you guys to help others by sharing all this with us.. Thank you .. We love you guys and are still praying for you.. Hope you get to see some fireworks even if they are only on T.V. LOL... take care and God Bless. Martel
Hey Jill!! I love you all soo much and think about you constantly! I'm soo very proud of the both of you for staying soo strong for baby Zeke. I can't wait till he finally gets here! Congratulations on the 28 week marker that is exciting and I'm sure the Doc will have more good things to say today! Happy 4th of July!! Hopefully you will be able to catch a glimpse of some fireworks from the hospital. Well, Jill if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you anyone, please, just ask! I am praying each and everyday for you guys, keep up the good work!! Love yall! Bec
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND 28 WEEK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I is raining here, so we are being lazy today, just like you guys I bet! ha!ha You all are such a miricle, you have come so far from 50 days ago! 50 days, can you believe it!!! I won't be surprised at all if you make it to that Aug 15th date, Baby Zeke just keeps defying the odds! Have a wonderful day, I hope you get to see some fireworks!! Love ya, Ashley
Post a Comment