Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 53

Today has been another good day! Dustin and I woke up early when the dr came in at 6:30 and did some sort of routine test on me. Dustin was so awake and couldn't go back to sleep, so he had to entertain me. When he decided to go to get some breakfast, I went back to sleep. We are kinda bored today even though we are doing stuff to keep busy. The childbirth class leader came in and had us watch some videos, I think they try to scare you to death telling you all the things that CAN happen. We were watching the labor video and Dustin says " Do we really need this, haven't we already done all that", I told him I didn't really understand either. I really don't want an epidural but when she told us that 99 percent of people do, Dustin said I think you better get one, lol. It was interesting and kept us busy for a little while. We will see the c section video on Wednesday. Tomorrow we will have an ultrasound to see how much fluid we have. Keep us in your prayers and we will update again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill, I've had one with and one without...go with the epidural!

Penny said...

Jill,
go with the epidural. i haven't had one without but i don't want no part of it. lol. remember you don't have to be superwoman. you have already earned that title.

cheryl said, she seconds mitzi's comments. go with it.

we are still in alabama. we are leaving tomorrow morning. rachel and bub left this morning. they are on their way home as we speak.

we will be praying for you tomorrow . keep the faith.

love you all ,
penny and cheryl

April Johnson said...

Jill, Linz thought she was going to do everything natural and she changed her mind very quickly. I am telling you the epidural is a MUST. Don't put yourself through any more pain than necessary,believe me. It is painful enough with the epidural. I am glad that everything is still going good. Love April and Connor T.

Unknown said...

DO THE EPIDURAL!!! You will NOT regret that decision! At least, be signed up and ready to have it - you can always change your mind and refuse, but at least it's there if you want it. Don't burn those bridges....