Today has been a very productive day for me. I got my lesson plans finished for the first four weeks of school. This is exciting, maybe a few more days and I can be done and have it off my mind until I go back to school. We have been doing very well today, hardly any heart rate drops during the times I was on the monitor. The dr. came in this afternoon and said he was going to do biweekly ultrasounds from now on, so we will be making trips to ultrasound every Monday and Thursday from now until August 15th, how exciting is that? On Monday the 28th and Monday August 11th they will do fetal weight, cant wait to see how much Zeke has grown on Monday. We do a pool here at the hospital what his weight will be if anyone wants in, however, there isn't a prize, lol. My dr. in Jonesboro, who calls about once a week, called today and he asked a question that I hadn't asked the dr yet. He wanted to know how many cases of people that broke their water as early as I did made it this far so I had to ask this afternoon when he came in. He said in the last twenty years, he could count them on one hand. This just goes farther to prove what faith and prayer can do! Hope your day is going well, let you know about the ultrasound tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I wish I had my lesson plans done for the first four weeks! I'm going to go by school tomorrow to see what my schedule is going to be for next year.
I'll be checking back tomorrow to get the ultrasound results. Can't wait for the weight date. I think he's going to be 4 lbs or very close to 4 lbs.
I AM GUESSING 4 lbs. and 1 ounce. from the size of you belly, it may be more. i am so proud. you look absolutely beautiful. so do you dustin.
God is still on the throne and makes his presence known daily. i just finished the book called "the shack" Jill, this book changed my life and i want you to read it. It will change yours too. God is so much in our presence all the time and we put such limits on him. He just wants to love us.
i can't wait to hear about the ultra sound tomorrow. love you all three very much.
penny
The doctor can count on one hand, but we are counting on the hand of God. I get a blessing everyday that I read your blog. I think Zeke will weight 3 pounds and 14 oz. I hope he weights more than that, but I didn't want my guess to be the same as anyone else. Have a great day tomorrow and I will check back.
Jennifer
I believe Zeke will be at 4 lbs and 5 ounces.. he is gonna be a big boy like his daddy!! I am glad to hear everything is going good.. PRAISE THE LORD.. give him glory for the things he has done..
Hope ya'll have a wonderful day. Love Ya'll , Martel
Glad to hear all is well. I'm very impressed that you have so many lesson plans completed already, you must be nesting! I felt like I was on the price is right today, with all this weight guessing going on. I'll have to guess 4 pounds 2 ounces (I have to admit, I double checked his last weight and counted the days since). Have a great day!
Post a Comment