Last night was another adventure, but we didn't have to make the trip to L&D thank goodness. I started contracting around 330 yesterday and by 9 I still hadn't stopped. They checked to see if I was dilated and there was no change, in fact, the resident even said she didn't think I was even dilated 1 cm like they had said before. She said she still wanted me to go to L&D to be monitored so we began preparing to move rooms again. A few minutes later the resident came back in and said I have been talking with your nurse and we are both sure you will be able to come back over here in a little while so we are going to let you just stay here if you promise to tell us if there is a change. They should know I would tell them, I tell them EVERYTHING, LOL. I guess they have to make sure because just yesterday they went in to check on the patient next door and she was gone, she had just left the hospital without telling anyone. People never cease to AMAZE me. This morning the contractions are slower. I have been reading and Dustin had to go get Chinese again, this is the third day that he has eaten it for lunch and supper. We are all doing good right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sounds like everything is going well. I am so happy that Zeke is growing. We cannot wait to meet him!!!
The Parnells
I think Zeke has a flair for the dramatics. He probably giggles a little each time you have these heavier contractions. Do you think he will have a mischievious streak? I hope so; I love that quality in a kid, as I can relate!! Stay strong. Julie K.
Well, you wouldn't want your life to be boring, would you? Just kidding...it won't be long, just keep praying like I know you are!
I'm glad all is going well again! Dustin and his chinese food! I remember him and Cody getting excited about chinese food at the lake and then going and getting pounds of it on the way home! lol They get a little excited about food sometime! Cody said Dustin had told him that he found the best chicken lo mein (probably not spelled correct)!
Love,
Tanya
Post a Comment