This afternoon was about like the morning, my heart started racing, it got up to around 140 bpm. They called the cardiologist who ordered blood work and another EKG. The only thing they found was that my magnesium was low again. They hooked me up to an IV and gave me magnesium through it. After about 4 hours total, my heart rate slowed to under 100. They said a high heart rate could indicate I was starting to get an infection. Dustin needs extra prayers because he worries about us so much. Cody and Tanya came to visit which gave us something to do for a little while. After they left, Dustin went to Perkins to get us some supper, it was yummy. He plans to go outside and tape the fireworks so that I can see them! Happy 4th to everyone, more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Sweetie,
I am glad you are doing better this afternoon. I hope you enjoy the fireworks. I am so happy about you new milestone. Just keep hanging in there and We will keep praying for yall. We miss you and love you very much. Love ya
Angie
Post a Comment