Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 67

Another quiet day to be thankful for! Today I have had a few contractions here and there, but at least they aren't sending me back to L&D. Zeke is kicking like he should so we aren't worrying too much. We asked the dr. today if we would deliver when we got to 34 weeks or if he would say lets just see how things go. He informed us that the day I turn 34 weeks they would deliver him, so that day is August 15 and we will have a baby within the next 3 and a half weeks. It is hard to believe, so far it has been so natural to take care of him by staying in the bed, not so sure about the taking him home thing, lol. I am sure I will know what to do then too, however, I'm sure we will be extra careful about everything since he has such a high risk of getting RSV which can be fatal to him but presents as a cold in adults. We are excited about the idea of getting to hold this precious miracle. Today has been a pretty boring day, which I love. Dustin has been watching tv and I have been working on lesson plans for my maternity leave. I am finished with the first two weeks, hopefully I can be done by the time he gets here so I can spend all my time with him. Hope everyone is having a great day.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, that is soo great to hear!! It is soo exciting to know that he will be here before we know it. I'm glad that things are better for you right now, I'll have to admit I was pretty worried about you. Mrs. Vona and I talked about you at the community center Sat. night, we were both wondering what was going on with you all. I hope that everything is even better for you tomorrow. Know that I still pray each and every day for you, Dustin and baby Zeke! I love all of you soo much and can't wait to see you!! love yall, Bec

Jennifer Neal said...

Jill and Dustin
Twelve years ago tomorrow we had Kennedy, and I was so scared, but yet excited at the same time. We were young and didn't know what to do either. She seems to have turned out o.k. so far. lol Your mom and dad instincts just seem to kick in when they get here, and both of you have showed such love for each other and him already, I know that you both will make wonderful parents. I hope that tomorrow is as bright as today.
Jennifer

tanyawood said...

I'm glad to hear that you are having a good day. I can't believe that it is almost time for Zeke to be here! Wow.. it is so amazing! I am still praying for you all every day.
Love,
Tanya

Angie said...

Hey Jill,
I am so happy everything is going good. 3 1/2 weeks that is so close its hard to believe. You and Dustin will make wonderful parents, so dont you worry about that. WEll just keep staying strong. I miss you and love you
Love
Angie

ashley said...

Jill,

It was soooo good to talk to you on the phone today!! You sound just great! The next few weeks will be gone before you know it, then the real fun begins!!! Love ya,

Talk to you soon,

Ashley

Unknown said...

I think August 15 is a fine day for a birth day! It will be here before you know it!