This morning is going well, hardly any bleeding, no contractions, Zeke's heart rate is great, and all vitals were good. The doctor came in this afternoon and said "There she is the girl that defies all odds", I just laughed and thought you must not know my God. The truth is I haven't done anything except relax, watch tv, read, and love Zeke, what all mothers long to do so badly. God is doing all the hard stuff. We are getting so close to the next big milestone of 28 weeks, its Friday, only 36 more hours til then! Keep praying for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Jill,
I am so glad everything is going good for you tody. I am still praying for you and thinking about yall all the time. If you need anything let us know! Love ya
Angie
Jillian and Dustin, Happy 4th and Happy 28 weeks! I hope you have a relaxing weekend with your family. Love and prayers, Julie K.
Hey Guys! We sent Zeke some things to your mom's address. I hope he likes them and that they are helpful. Just letting you know you are in our prayers and thoughts. Let us know if we can do anything. Love, Kathy (Price) and family
Post a Comment