Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 64

Today has been a stressful day. I started contracting at around 12 and still haven't stopped. As you know, water and turning on my side usually works but today it hasn't yet. They have avoided sending me to L&D but at this point there is no other option because they have to monitor Zeke all night. This afternoon he was having a deceleration every time I had a contraction. They were scared he might have a prolapsed cord, but he is showing signs of doing better now. We had a couple of decisions to make today and we were so scared we would make the wrong decision. We began to pray and God answered quickly, our high risk specialist showed up and made the decisions for us. Then I began to worry about being taken off the monitor since he had been showing signs of distress and the dr. came in and said they were moving us to L&D to be monitored all night. God is so great!!! There probably won't be any updates until we get back from L&D but please keep praying for us, pray for God's will and that he will keep our family safe and healthy.

4 comments:

pam said...

Jill & Dustin,
Ya'll just hang in there, and know that we're praying for you. Try to stay calm and relaxed. God's got it!!!
much love,
pam keller

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you all day, that you've made it to the 30 week mark, and how amazing it all has been. I love the way God shows up right when you need Him to answer the questions for which we don't have the answers.

I am more than sure that you will not be alone tonight...God will be with you all night watching over you and Zeke. We will all be praying for you to have a good night.

I'll probably call you tomorrow to see how things are going if you're not able to post. I won't be able to not know what's happening!

amber leann said...

It will all be fine! You know God is watching over you so keep that peace with you! We are praying as always!

Julie said...

Jill and Dustin, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers all night! Sounds like your little guy is getting ready to see the big world! Blessings!! Julie