This morning has been a little better than last night. Last night was the scariest so far. Zeke's heartrate was dropping with every contraction and once it stayed down for way too long. Just as the nurse rushed in I got in a different position and his heartbeat came back. They sent us back to our regular room which means we will only be monitored three times daily instead of continuously. This is very good because being on the monitor makes me anxious, but bad because I can't tell if he is laying on his cord or not. They have given me other methods to check on the baby and I can get on the monitor at any time I am worried. God continues to watch over us through all of this, we just have to keep that in mind when we worry (much easier said than done). Today I just ask that you pray that our faith will continue to be strong, it is what has gotten us this far. We are so thankful for all the encouraging words that have been sent by mouth, card and through the blog. You really will never know how much we appreciate it! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hi Guys
We are praying very hard. Hang in there and try not to worry - God is in control. We love you all very much!
Melinda
Hey Jill,
I am glad you are doing better today. We are all praying for you. God is so good and I am so happy that you have made it so far it truly is a blessing. Hope to see you soon.
With lots of love
Angie
God will not let go of you! It's the devil who will try to test your faith because it is so strong! But with God, you are stronger than the devil any old day!
You have come so far and been so strong, you have encouraged all of us more than you know. Just keep talking to God, and we will, too! He will continue to bless you. Love you...
We are praying for you and thinking about you everyday. Remember that God is in control and he has brought you this far and will lead you the rest of the way. We will say an extra prayer and check on you tomorrow.
Love you,
Jennifer
Hey Jill and Dustin,
We are still praying for you guys. Hold Strong, because we know that GOD is in control of every situation.. Be Still and Know that HE IS GOD!!! We love you guys and pray for you daily.
Take care and let God work his miracles... Love ya, Martel
Post a Comment