Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 57

Today has been a slow day, we have been so fortunate to have company that not having any today made the day go by slowly. We have had a little excitement, last night I was having contractions 6 minutes apart again, but they stopped with fluids. Dustin keeps reminding me that someday that isn't going to stop the contractions. This afternoon I had some cramps so they checked my white count and it is still elevated but isn't any higher than the last time so they are just going to keep a closer eye on me for infection. We are doing very well other than that, we are about to start watching Lethal Weapon, we have 1-4. When the dr. came in, I was cramping and he didn't ask us about the shot and I didn't think about it, so I guess that was God's way of answering us for today! Thanks for your prayers, have a great night!

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Hey
I finally got to check the blog, I havn't checked since Sunday night. Even though I talk to you every day, I love getting on to read what you have already told me, crazy I know. I love the picture of you and Dustin, that is really a good picture, I wasn't expecting you to be dressed in real clothes and a hairdo, you look beautiful and oh my goodness that belly! That made my day, even in the middle of all this, ya'll look so happy.
When I prayed today, I asked God to hit you in the head with the answer you needed, guess he just gave you a belly ache instead,our lol.
Abbi is checking your blog on her computer right now too......she wanted you to know that.
Can't wait to see ya'll on Monday!
Love ya,
Rachel

Janet's Thoughts said...

Hi!!!! Wanted you to know that we LOVE your plans for the nursery. Trey and I plan to find all the Razorback things we can!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you and Dustin. We pray for you and that very special little boy everyday.

Much Love,

The Parnells