This afternoon has been as good as this morning. The bleeding has slowed dramatically and still no contractions. Dustin just went out and found a Dixie Cafe, finally some real food, or as close as it gets! It is my last meal! Tomorrow I have my second glucola test and if I don't pass I will have a nasty menu for the duration, as I only eat carbs. I am going to go eat my supper now talk to you tomorrow...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Hey@ Carbs are my favorites! You need to post something at least every couple hours for those of us who check the site at least 10 times a day!
I'm so glad you had a good day, and things are getting better. See you tomorrow afternoon!
Hey! Just wanted to stop in and tell you that we will continue to pray for yall. Hang in there.
hey kiddos,
great news! i am so glad everything is better. i went to sleep last night praying for you. it seems like you;ll are all i think about.
keep up the good work . and good luck on your glucose test.
love you, penny
Hey sis! I guess they don't realize that you will get a little bit on the cranky side without all your carbs cause they are definately your fav!!! You are going to have your hands full when Zeke finally gets here cause he is already proven that he is stubborn and isn't going to do something until HE is ready no matter what odds are against him!!! Dustin needs a Wii or something lol to keep him entertained!! I miss yall and keep hanging in there and keeping everyone informed!! Love yall bunches!! Heather and Kaegan
Good luck on the test tomorrow!!!
Jillian and Dustin, you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers-glad to hear that today was improved. If you have to eat carbs for the remainder, I will give up carbs in your honor (these are my weakness and I need the inspiration)! Have a good night and Happy Father's Day to Dusin.
Julie Keton
Well, I totally misunderstood about the whole carbs thing and sounded like a complete fool!! Oh well, I meant well!lol
Julie Keton
I am glad to hear that you have had a good day. You are in our thoughts and prayers!!
Christy Boyd
Wow, Julie is feeling sacrificial! I'm impressed! Enjoy this meal, maybe all will go well and you can keep those carbs coming. Guess what Emma and I are eating for supper... right, macaroni & Cheese. Guess I could give that up, only if Emma doesn't ask for it. If I have to cook it, I must eat some. Glad to hear that things are quiet and calm today. We'll take all of those days we can get. LOVE YOU BUNCHES! GIN
Hey you! Just letting you know that we are checking on you daily and praying for you daily. Kara keeps praying for "Jillian and that baby that wants out." Funny how four year olds assess a situation. Love ya bunches!
Kathy and family
Hey guys,
Glad to hear that today was a great day, we miss you guys. We had a wonderful church service and the thank you card that you sent was wonderful. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Jennifer
Hey Jill...I am very happy to hear that today was better than yesterday!! I hope you know that if by some chance you DO have to go on that special diet that they will do whatever it takes to get you back to normal...They don't know you like we know you and I know that if you DON'T get your carbs that they are in for it lol...So like I said they'll do whatever it takes to get you good as new!! I agree with Mitzi though, I blow this thing up at least 12 times a day so a few more updates would be nice but I will make due with what you feel like doing!! I love you all and hope tomorrow is even better for you! Good luck on the tests and I look forward to reading tomorrow!!
Love yall, Bec
Jill and Dustin
Just wanted to let you know that the Charlotte crew is keeping you guys in our prayers. We will be praying that your glucose test goes well tomorrow. Lisa told us about your blog site this morning at church so we had to check it out. Travis had been our source of information as he would tell Joey then I would get it third hand.
The Ward Crew
Johnny, Annette, Jonathan and Joey
Post a Comment