Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 33 #2

This afternoon is going okay, just realized it was getting late and I hadn't blogged. I have been sick to my stomach this afternoon and coulndn't even eat my steak for supper. Dustin heated it up for me and he left the foil on the potato, the nurses wanted to know if he had ever used a microwave. I am feeling better now and did eat some supper. Mom made it here this afternoon and is going to let Dustin get some sleep tonight and help me to the bathroom and back. We have been watching the same movie for the last 4 hours, Dustin has it paused for some reason. He is enjoying his PSP, a little more than needed, he doesn't like to stop playing if I need something. We are doing good tonight....all three of us.....keep the prayers going up! We are 25 weeks and 4 days today.......only 8 weeks and 3 more days in bed........then I will probably have to use a walker or wheelchair to be able to get to the parking lot......but it is so worth all of that! More in the morning!

5 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Hey,
Just got off work and to Penny's to pick up my monster. I will call you shortly check on you. I thought about you more than usual today, I didn't think that was possible, lol.
Talk to you in a bit,
Rachel

Chandra said...

I was getting a little worried, not hearing from you yet. That's why I was calling, and when you didn't answer, I worried some more. But you know me. I'm all better now! Sorry your stomach has been upset, but very glad you were able to eat some. I hope Dustin enjoys his rest! You get some too. Glad everything is okay! Love you, Chan

Angie said...

Hey Sweet Pea,
I am glad you are feeling better. I am also glad you and Dustin had a little break from each other and I know you were to. LOL. Just keep hanging in there girl you are doing wonderful. We miss you and can't wait for you, Dustin and Zeke to get home!! We LOVE YOU
Angie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are doing good this afternoon and I'm sorry that your stomach was upset... I pray that those 8 weeks fly by for you and that you're up and walking in no time!! It will be soo worth it when Zeke gets here, you will remember this time in your life forever, and I know that you won't ever regret one minute of it. Stay positive and keep posting these blogs!! Love you bunches!! Bec

Julie said...

Dustin had to pull that microwave trick so that you wouldn't be the talk at the nurses's station anymore; he will be! Hope you're feeling better this evening and that everyone gets a good night's rest! Julie K.