Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 28-#2

Today continues to be a wonderful day. The nurses just came in with a beautiful bouquet to make my room brighter, thanks Rachel, Bryan, Abbi, Cheryl, Lane, Julianna, and Holley! They are beautiful! The doctor has been in this afternoon and he was thrilled that I had gained fluid and said that that is a sign that I may be here a while, the more fluid the better ability to stay pregnant. He also says there is nothing to worry about with his leg being over his head because even though he will have to stay like that until birth his body is much more flexible than ours are. He was really positive and has been wonderful to explain things to us. They listened to the heartbeat around noon and once again it shows ups and downs which means he is active, already saw that in the ultrasound! We have had no contractions today either! Dustin doesn't like me blogging, I have taken his toy (ha), he has been playing internet chess! The comments have all been so encouraging, never expected to hear from so many of you, glad that you are giving me something to do. Thank you to all who are thinking of us and praying for us, you are AMAZING!

8 comments:

amber leann said...

Glad to hear the great news! That is amazing!

Ginger & Emma said...

Hey Jill & Dustin,
I LOVE THE BLOG!!! This is my first day to view. What a wonderful way to journal this time, all the while, keeping us informed. The therapeutic benefits that come from this are just an added plus. I'm not sure where Dustin's therapy will come from now that you have control of the computer. I'm so excited to hear that all is well today. Emma says, "Hi"! Love to you! Gin
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!" :)
Okay, I confess, this is my second attempt, so if you find this elsewhere, just consider the source.

Bryan said...

It seems you guys are getting nothing but good news. I hate that you took Dustins' toy away, but we will get him another one. I can't wait until Dustin is able to take Zeke to his first Razorback game. We love you guys.

Unknown said...

You three are the amazing ones! We are loving the blog and wonderful to hear the encouraging news! Happy anniversary, too. Some day you will be telling Zeke how your 4th anniversary was spent waiting on him! Love you all very much...
Dad, Melinda, & Matthew

Patty Tharpe said...

Hey!

Glad to hear that you all have had a good day. This is an anniversary that you won't soon forget. Love getting to follow your day without having to bother you with a phone call. Love you all.

Robby said...

Hey Guy!! Glad to hear everything is so wonderful. Zeke is strong already and seems to be a little hard headed and stubborn. They Keep telling him stuff that he is supposed to do and he keeps proving them wrong for the better. I think you got your handsfull for the future with that one. And dont worry about stealing the computer I am sending my PSP with Bryan and Rachel on monday, so tell dustin relief is on the way. Tell him i have baseball, football, tennis, and golf. so he can take his pick of the sports. Love yall.

Robby

Unknown said...

You are pretty amazing, yourself! I know God is working behind the scenes and "up river" in your behalf. See you Monday afternoon...

ashley said...

Good Morning Jill!!!

It is soooo great to be able to read about your day! Congratulations on your good news!! Zeke continues not to listen to the Dr. and their odds and go with God's odds!! As you well already know ANYTHING is possible with God!!

Happy (late) Anniversary!! Sorry I didn't get to get on here yesterday! Have a good day and a good weekend!!

Ashley