Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 38 #1

Today is starting out good, our company is starting to come in now. Our ultra sound is still scheduled for tomorrow, we are so excited to find out his weight. Keep praying about that for us. Well I am going to go visit with company just wanted to make sure everyone knew we were okay. Have a great day, enjoy some sunshine for us, : )

5 comments:

Angie said...

Hey sweetie,
I had a really good time yesterday! Seeing you doing so well just blesses my heart! Have a good day with your company. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and praying that your ultrasound will be great!!! Love you very much!
Angie

Rachel Moss said...

Hey,
Hope you are enjoying your day. Can't wait till tomorrow and hear how big your little monster is getting, I bet we will be surprised at how much he has grown.From one mother of a monster to another, you should really enjoy all this rest cause one of these days, it will all be over,for good! No more rest ever! Lol. You know I wouldn't have her any other way. She wants to type "Zinc" a little message now...
i love you kiss and hugs from abbi
We will go for now, and I will call you later.
Rachel and her monster!

Ginger & Emma said...

Hey Jillian,

Enjoy your company. I thought everyone but the two of us(you and me) went to the lake this weekend. We haven't been one time. We did get Emma's pool up and she loves it! Rachel is right about resting now. Boys may be different, but these girls are high maintenance! Could just be that family has spoiled them rotten. Just a thought... love, gin

Chandra said...

I must say that if its a family thing, Zeke and Caden don't even have the slightest chance! But I always say that the lucky ones are spoiled rotten! I am also very excited about the ultrasound tomorrow, so you better update us ASAP! I enjoyed today, just wish it was longer! Have a great night, and I will check in tomorrow! Love you, Chan

April Johnson said...

Hey Jill,
I am glad you are having a lot of company today. Company makes the day go by faster. I can't wait till hear from you tomorrow. I hope you have a great afternoon and a good nights rest. Talk to you tomorrow. Love ya, April and Connor T.