Nothing new today, slept in again. They take my breakfast to the nurse's station, they bring it in when I wake up at 10 and then they bring my lunch at 11 so all I do for the first couple of hours is eat. That is good, it'll fatten Zeke up a bit. Mom thinks she should be writing my blog because she could tell you all about what is really going on, they say I am a bit cranky. I think I am doing very well, I have been in bed for 34 days and in the hospital for 19 days straight. It is pretty sad when going out for an ultrasound becomes the highlight of your month. That is the only time I see the outside of this room, lol, at least my room is pretty. We are about to watch another movie Welcome home Roscoe Jenkins, I should become a movie critic, we see them all these days. I will let you know more this afternoon after I see the dr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey,
I think you are doing a great job. I was only down for a week and I thought it was the longest week of my life, I am pretty sure I was cranky although no one was brave enough to tell me to my face, lol.
I will call you later, just wanted to check on you.
Love ya
Rachel
Hang in there, kid. Cranky is ok - just give them a break every now and then ;)
Love you,
Melinda
Hey Jill, Ask them how they would like going to the bathroom in a bedpan and washing in the bed!( Ha! ha!)I thought you had a pretty good attitude. Mine wasn't very good sometimes.Gina
Hey Sweetie,
Well I think you are doing awesome. It's okay to be a little cranky LOL! me and Robby are going to come saturday and see yall if there is anything you need us to bring let me or Robby know! Just keep hanging in there, cant wait to see you! Love ya,
Angie
Post a Comment