Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 38 #2

We are all well tonight! Still can't wait for our ultrasound tomorrow, I just know Zeke is going to be a big boy! I have been eating all day trying to fatten up for me and for Zeke, we both get to be weighed tomorrow. All together, I have only been able to gain 2 pounds so far. I had gained more until all of this happened and now I am back up to 2 pounds more than prepregnancy. We have had lots of company today, Dad, Cyn, Mom, Vicki, Chan, Nick, Payt, Perry, and Terry! It always gives us a break from each other! Now we are watching Rome again, Dustin is watching all of the episodes of that since we have seen most movies that are out. He picks some weird stuff sometimes, he would say the same about me, lol. Well, I hope all is well and I will post as soon as we get back from ultrasound tomorrow, hopefully by noon!

3 comments:

Ginger & Emma said...

I've been checking and checking to see if you would post after your company left. Sounds like I missed a family reunion. Glad you had a good afternoon and am looking forward to good news tomorrow. Let us know as soon as possible. love to you... gin

Penny said...

hey jilly bean,
just a quick note to tell you i am praying hard that zeke is a big boy tomorrow. i know that will make you feel better. you keep doing what you are doing. it is working. Church was good tonight and yes we prayed for you an dustin and zeke.

love to you all,
penny

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didnt get to come see you today! I had a paper to get done.. and you know me...I tend to wait until the last minute on things... sometimes I wonder how I get by! I love ya and will come see ya soon... night night