Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 42 #2

Still having occasional contractions, but none to worry about! I had another ultrasound today and I have a little more fluid than before and everything else still looks good. Mom came for a visit today and Chandra and Granny are coming tomorrow so we are just enjoying our company today and tomorrow, then back to looking for something to do, lol. Anyways, just wanted to let you know we are doing good this evening......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, I'm glad that you are in high spirits and that the contractions aren't anything too big to worry about!! I still pray for you each and every day and I still look forward to getting to see you! I can't wait till baby Zeke is here but he does need to wait a little longer before he does decide to join us. I hope that the rest of the night is better for you and I'm glad that people are going to be there keeping you company tomorrow! Love you all and can't wait to see you! Bec

Rachel Moss said...

Hey
Hope you know, you made me feel guilty, I am going for my walk! lol. I sat down on the couch and couldn't quit thinking about you and you saying, "you better get out there, I wish I could go," so you will be happy to know I am going now! Hope you have a good night and I will talk to you tomorrow.
Love ya
Rachel

Angie said...

Hey,
I am glad the contractions are not to serious. I called you the other day I figured you didnt know the number it was the 897 number. I was just calling to check on you. Just keep hanging in there girl you are always in our thoughts and our prayers. We love you, Dustin and Zeke very much.
Love
Angie