Sunday, June 22, 2008

Worried

As I was taking my shower, I had quite a bit of bleeding. They put me on the monitor to see if I was having contractions about 3 minutes apart. I had about 5 that I couldn't feel and they came in to give me a shot to stop the contractions. This medicine makes your heart race and jittery. She said it would make me feel like I was on ALOT of caffeine, but it is soooo weird, guess I never had that much caffeine. If you are reading this say a special prayer for us tonight!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

We will worry with you, and pray, Lots! Hope the medicine helps soon, and you can come down from your "caffiene high." Keep us posted as we pray! Love you! Chan and Nick and Chance

Jennifer Neal said...

Psalms 50:15 says, And call upon me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor me.

Jill just remember that He is still in control. Just praise him during the storm and he will give you rest. I'm praying!!!!!!!
Jennifer