Today has begun with a few contractions, they don't think they are long enough to be true labor though. They are having me lay on my side and drink lots of water, no iv or meds at this point. Zeke still looked good even through my contractions, which is good because sometimes his heart rate drops. I'm not going to lie and say I don't get scared sometimes, but I try to remember God is with us and lots of prayers are going up on our behalf. It seems like I have contractions every few days so hopefully this will be like the others and they will go away. The thing that helps the most, other than prayer, is the support system we have back home of family and friends. We appreciate all of you more than you will ever know! I will update later this afternoon.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you guys continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! I am amazed at your strength, way to go!
Hang in there "baby girl"! Our baby boy is depending on you to keep calm. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always. I went to Wal-Mart this morning and three people asked about you all. Keep doing what you are doing... it's working! Love to you!
Hey Jill and Dustin,,
you know you wouldn't be human if you weren't scared sometimes. It is during that fear that God can give you the peace that the Bible talks about that passes all understanding.. It isn't meant for us to understand it is just meant for us to accept it from him.. and that is what you do.. I am so proud of the way both of you are handling this situation.. What we went through with Malerie isn't the same, but is similar.. God will make a way when there seems to be no way...Keep the faith and trust in GOD... and know that we are all still praying for you and Zeke and Dustin... God Bless Ya'll... Love ya'll , Martel
Always good to hear that things are still going well for you all. Your faith will never be the same. I think God always brings us out stronger on the other side of our troubled times. We usually don't understand at the time, but we just have to keep believing He will be there every step of the way. I know you are doing just that, and He is doing just that, too, which is what is getting you through this so amazingly well! I hope to come see you again before too long. You know there are many many prayers being lifted up on your behalf, and everyone of us love you all!
Post a Comment