The doctor was just in and said he believes the placenta did tear away a little, but that since it couldn't be seen on an ultrasound that it was very marginal. He believes it is where most of the bleeding is coming from and that, it probably heals itself and then abrupts again. He said it was normal in my case and to try not to worry about it, I assured him I wasn't planning on it, he said to kept smiling and away he went.
Today for the first time I let Dustin go out and leave me here, I'm even getting braver, lol. However, I think he needs more time out of this room he is getting a little stir crazy, he has been doing excercises and running in our room. He brought back some food which was wonderful, the food here is less than desirable, don't know how you can mess up mashed potatoes or green beans. I have been eating alot of pizza and burgers from take out places, never thought I would get tired of take out, lol. This afternoon has been rather quiet, which is always a good sign. I am about to eat supper and read my book, so until tomorrow..................
Friday, June 13, 2008
Day 29-#2
Posted by jillchurch at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Glad to hear that everything is normal or at least as normal as it can be. But Lets face it Jill you have never been normal. But thats why we love ya so much. I pray for yall everytime i find myself praying and im sure everyone else is doing the same. Don't lose sight. And tell dustin i said hi and i hope i get to see yall again soon. But i am really not sure how soon it will be.
Love Yall,
Robby
Good to hear things are still okay...without God's peace, I don't know how people get through times like this. You will probably have more scary times, but God has pulled you through every time so far, and I believe He will continue to do so. Hope you have a good weekend...see you Monday.
Hey guys,
I know that when we go through the valley,if we keep our faith in God, then we grow stronger in him. Both of you are building a relationship with God that will be so powerful, it will get you through anything. God is the deliver of peace beyond understanding. I know first hand how that peace can wrap around you and keep you. We are all praying and missing you.
Love you,
Jennifer
Well Jill, I will have to agree with Robby on the being normal thing...I think we both know that we have FAR too many stories that would go against saying you are normal lol.. Those were good times though and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything!! I'm super happy about you still doing good and I'm sorry to hear that the cooking isn't good there.. Have I mentioned that I think this blog thing is by far the BEST idea you've had?? I love it! Well I look forward to reading again tomorrow! Have a good night and hope you enjoy your book! Love yall, Bec
Jillian,Dustin, and Baby Zeke,
I am so happy that you have a blog!!! Now I know exactly what to pray for, and WHAT TO THANK GOD FOR!!! God is so good. Keep the Faith, and keep us posted.
Love, Pam Keller
Jill,
I knew we'd get you to read the twilight books!! They're awesome aren't they? I hate to hear that the cooking is bad. Nobody will make you any no bake cookies?? We'll have to work on that! I am so glad to hear the doctor gave you comforting words. We are getting some much needed rain right now. Have a great weekend!
Ashley
Post a Comment