Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 37 #2

This afternoon is going good. Robby and Angie have been here all afternoon. The boys went to get us some food at Friday's and again it took well over an hour. We have been laughing so hard and my tummy is sore, laughter is good for us though. Our food was great and now we are eating some chocalate chip cookies, mmmmm. Our next event for the evening is to watch the assassination of jesse james.....hmmm that sounds like a GREAT movie.......and the best part is that it lasts for 2.5 hours. The funniest part of the whole thing is Angie reminds me of myself so much so I get a chance to laugh at someone as silly as me, for those of you that know her you will understand. Well our movie is coming on and I can't stand to miss one minute so I better go.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill and Dustin,,
Glad to hear that today is a good day.. GOD has blessed you!!! HE gives a blessings everyday, we just have to receive them.. PTL ( that is PRAISE THE LORD ) in case you didn't know...lol
Jill,, those of us who know Angie,,all I will say is yes you two are just alike...LOL...
But we love ya'll anyway...LOL
I just got home from the pool where we all shared Pizza and then on the way home we stopped off at Rusty's and got some Ice Cream Cones...very good...now my belly is full and to have been blessed..give God another praise for whoever created ICE CREAM..
Hope ya'll have a good and restful night... Sweet dreams to all three of you... Praying daily for ya'll. Know that we love ya'll.
Martel

Penny said...

hey jilly bean,
yes you and angie are definitely sisters from different parents. i always knew robby would marry someone like you, cause he and dustin are so much alike.

the best thing about all of this is that you have been able to see all the people that really and truly love you and dustin. we think about you'll a hundred times a day. and so does everyone else.
ms. pomtree is in hawaii and has been for two weeks and she texted me today just to check on you.

have a good rest, and talk to you tomorrow.

love , penny

Julie said...

Jillian, I am so glad that you are having a relaxing weekend full of fun visits from your friends and family. Nothing like good friends to put a smile on one's face. I think that through this experience, it makes us all realize what is truly important in life! I am sorry to hear about your tummy pain-that's the way it is when you start so small and your body has to stretch so much (I never had the "starting so small" problem LOL). Wishing you a great day!!
Julie K.

Janet's Thoughts said...

Hey Jill and Dustin,

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!!! We are thinking about you and are sending good thoughts and prayers. I can't wait until you get home so I can show you that road with allllll the trees on it. LOL

Janet