Today, I have had no contractions and the baby's heart rhythm continues to amaze the doctors. They say that a baby this size usually shows more signs of distress then he is, which is really great. There are no signs of infection in my body. The dr. told us yesterday that typically people that make it past the first week without delivering make it seven weeks, but we have already discovered they don't always know everything. All is well here!
I have spent most of the morning trying to get this blog going and Dustin has spent most of his day watching tv and trying to keep up with me and my many needs. He is a really good Daddy and a really great husband. He is really having to prove his "in sickness and in health" part of our vows and I couldn't ask for more. Our 4th anniversary is tomorrow and I can't think of a better way to spend it! Have a great day and keep us in your prayers!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Day 27-#2
Posted by jillchurch at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Hey Jill!!! This blog idea is an awesome way to keep you busy and us informed!! I am sooooo glad you are still doing well! Baby Zeke is a miricle already! Prayers and thoughts.
Ashley
Hey Jill,
Love this! This is an awesome outlet for you and a great way for everyone to keep with you all. Hope you don't think this is going to keep me from bugging you all the time, lol.
Abbi says tell "Zinc" hi.
Talk to you soon,
Love ya
Rachel
Jillian,
Thanks for all the info. Won't have to bug Alvalene quite so much anymore. I tried to send this before and couldn't figure out whether I was a blogger or an OpenID!! Ha. My computer skills are lacking a little. So I hope you don't get two. But I do hope you get at least one! I am sorry you had to go thro the abortion discussion. Ronnie and I had to go thro that 34 years ago this summer. I'll tell you about it sometime. Love, Charlene
The blog is a great idea for you and for all of us!
I told everyone at the QTL workshop today, and Penny emailed everyone.
Unless something unforseen comes up, Brandy and I will see you Monday afternoon.
Wow! You wrote a great blog! I'm glad that yall see so many positives to the situation. I think a lot of times in hard situations that many people only look at the negatives and think God is not on their side. Yall have been blessed with many miracles already! Happy anniversary tomorrow! We are praying for you three everyday!
Love you,
Tanya
Hey Jill!! I'm sorry we haven't made it over there to see yall but I promise we are going to real soon. The blog is a great idea and I'm very proud of you and Dustin for staying soo strong and positive, that is exactly what baby Zeke needs right now. He is a lucky little boy to have two great parents like you and Dust! Thanks for the text the other night too by the way...Chuck started today!! I love you and am thinking of you constantly!! If you need anything AT ALL please call me, day or night!
Love ya,
Bec
Hey sweetie! I told you that you needed a blog! Everyone loves it, and I do too! You will find very soon that it can be pretty addictive, I did anyway. So glad you are still doing well! I guess I better go, Chance just dropped his toy by my feet, pretty demanding, huh? He's great today, by the way! He does miss his Mommy and Daddy, but he is very glad that you are both taking such great care of his baby brother! He woves you very much! Woof, Woof! We love you very much too! See you soon! Chan and Nick
Hey Jill and Dustin,
We are so glad that you are having a good day. We know how it is to spend day after day in the hospital, and we are praying not only for your physical health, but for your mental health. Keep your faith in God and the positive attitude. I love the blog page and I will check it everyday. We sent you a card in the mail, look for it soon.
Love you,
Jennifer
Jillian and Dustin,
Your strength and faith are an inspiration to all that read your entries. You're right, God does have a special plan for your family and who are we to question Him! My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you all! Happy Anniversary.
Julie Keton
Hey girl love this idea!! It's great because I get all kinds of different stories down here in Conway. I love you and pray for you everyday!! Happy anniversary!! If you guys need anything let me know! Maybe I can plan a trip to Memphis soon. My little baby cousin Leah is supposed to have her baby girl in a few weeks!
Post a Comment