This afternoon has been good, I have had lots of company. Rachel and Bryan have been here since around noon. Rachel gave me a pedicure and plucked my eyebrows because they were scary. Abbi brought "Zinc" a razorback piggy bank that was really cute! Mitzi and Brandy came by and stayed for a while and Mitzi caught me up on what was going on at school and how their workshop went last week. The nurse came in and listened to Zeke and he sounded good and strong. The boys are leaving now to go to get us food from Colton's, we think it will be at least 7 before we eat though, lol. Until tomorrow.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
hey Jill and Dustin,
I just got home from work jumped on the computer to catch up on things.. Glad to hear your sugar test went well.. I am glad I don't have to take that test... I couldn't go on a diet ,, I am not very big and can't afford to lose any weight...LOL,,, I know you are laughing at that Jill... keep a good sense of humor.. I have too.. I think God likes Fat people..LOL
I hope you have a good night and don't let Rachel and Bryan tire you out... they are wild...LOL...Rest well and be blessed.. we are all praying for you and Zeke and Dustin..and I agree with you "24 hrs a day for 16days...." I am sure we would be having knock down/drag outs....Love ya'll , Martel
Hey Jillybean!! I just want you to know that I love you SOO much! I think about you constantly and was actually a little flustered today because work was too busy for me to get on the computer and read and so this has been the first chance I've had.. I'm soo glad to hear that you've had a good day today, and I'm even happier that you still get to eat what you want to!! I feel for ya on the 24/7 being together thing, you know Chuck and I both and you know how well that would go over lol... I pray for you constantly and was VERY excited to see 3 posts for today!! Chuck and I have talked and we are hoping that we get to come by this weekend sometime to see yall...I'll have to call for directions if we do but I'm sure we'll be able to find it...Well I look forward to reading more tomorrow and am praying for it to be more good news!! Love yall soo much!! Bec
Jill, I feel I know a little about what'sgoing on with you. At about 31 wks I went into labor with the twins(Derek and Eric). I spent the first 24 hrs at St.B's and then was sent to Memphis. I spent a total of about 3 wks there on complete bedrest for a while ( I gather you know what that means... no bathroom privleges!)They would put me on Magnesium to stop contractions and alwys made me feel weird. they staarted the steroid shots as soon as I got there and those are truely a life saver for early babies. Derek and eric ahd no respiratory problems and came home at 3 days old and weighed only about 4 lbs each. They're 18 now! Hang in there, I know NO bathroom or shower privledges are the pits! Keeping the prayers going.Gina
Hey girl!! I felt deprived lol since I haven't been able to catch up on how things are with you since Sat. night! I am sooo glad your sugar test went good, I don't know what they would have found for you to eat if it hadn't lol!!! I hope to get over there to see you, things have just been really crazy with school and the kids and all. Dustin must be a GREAT guy, I love my husband to death, but if we had been together that long cooped up together he would have driven me and him both crazy by now!!! lol! Have a great night and a great day tomorrow!
You probably feel like a new woman following Rachel's magic tricks! Glad to hear that you had a good day and lots of friends to keep you and Dustin company. We'll keep prayin', you keep bakin'! Julie Keton
Jill and Dustin,
I'm glad that you had a good day, I spent the day taking the kid to church camp. We took 12 kids this year, the most ever. They were so excited. Travis rode with me and I know that all this week he will be focusing his prayers on all three of you. I hope that tomorrow is as bright as today.
Your in my prayers,
Jennifer
Yeah!! Glad the test came back good!! That stuff tastes awful doesn't it, kinda like an OLD OLD SUPER FLAT Orange soda! I had to choke it down...I'm off saturday so if there isn't going to be too many people coming already me and Kaegan might be coming to visit yall! I am am so glad that he is still fighting to stay in but I can't wait for him to get here in August! Yall will be awesome parents! Their was a dog that looked like Chance on the tv earlier and Kaegan started screaming and pointing at it I think she thought it was Chance and got excited! By the way he is prolly going to go absolutley NUTS when yall get home after not being able to see yall for this long.... Michael said to tell yall that he was thinking about ya and praying for you! Well its a few minutes after midnight so I better go or I won't be getting up for work! Love ya sis!!!
Heather and Kaegan
Hey Jill! I finally got signed up so i could leave you a comment! Im glad to hear that everything is going well.... I played with Chance a little Sunday..and gave him a big juicy hotdog! J/K Chan said that was against the rules!! lol! I love you & am thinking about yall! -Tera
Post a Comment