Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 35 #2

This afternoon I have been bleeding a little more, no contractions as of this afternoon. Zeke's heartbeat was a little higher this afternoon, not sure what that means if anything. We have been visiting with Tommy and Lisa this afternoon, and they brought us some home cooked supper and I can't wait to dig in. As far as the books go, I don't really know what I like, lol, the only books I have read are the twilight series, I will try what anyone else enjoys. Keep praying and I will write again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, I'm sorry to hear that this afternoon you've had some bleeding...Stick in there and I'm sure little Zeke is just very excited to finally be with his mommy and daddy so that is why the heartbeat was a little faster!! I'm glad that Lisa is hooking you up with the good stuff so eat slow and enjoy every bite lol.. I'm sorry but we aren't going to be able to come down this weekend, we have furniture being brought to the house so we kinda have to be here. I promise we will come soon though! I love you and hope things are better for you tonight and tomorrow! Love ya, Bec

April Johnson said...

Jill, I just got a chance to set down and get on this site. I have been at a workshop the pass two days, they were both really boring. It sounds like you are doing well other than the bleeding, but hang in there. I love the name Zeke, it is too cute. Leslie and I are going to try to come see you on Wednesday. When I come I will bring some books that I think you will enjoy. Hang in there and enjoy your home cooked meal. I will talk to you soon. Love ya, April and Connor T

Rachel Moss said...

Hey,
Just tried to call and didn't get you so I got on to get an update.
I am going to try again in a bit. I can't wait to tell you how my day ended after having Abbi at the shop with me all day, like that wasn't bad enough, lol! You will love it.

Rachel

Jennifer Neal said...

Hey Jill,
I just wanted you to know that we are still praying for you and checking on you everyday. As far as books goes, some of my favorite authors are Lavyrle Spencer, Karen Kingsbury, and John Grisham. You can rent books on tape at the Crackel Barrel for under $5.00. These are really good, especially if you need to tune everyone out. Lol. I will go and pick up Travis tomorrow at church camp, I'm sure he is missing you guys,and I know that he had a great time. We love you guys.
Love,
Jennifer

ashley said...

Hey Jill,
The new background is GREAT! Glad to know you are still feeling good, weren't the Twilight books awesome!!! Penny asks about you all the time (she doesn't have internet at home). I'm with Jennifer on the authors! Karen Kingsbury is awesome. Her books cover all kinds of real life issues and how people use God to get them through, just like you are doing. I think you really will enjoy them!

Good Night!! Ashley

Ginger & Emma said...

Hey Jillian & Dustin,

You'll have more books than you ever expected to read. I brought some to Memphis when we were there, I just didn't remember to get them out of the truck. I'm with Rachel, it probably had something to do with what Emma was up to at the time. You know there were only three of us and one of her. Those aren't good odds. She's been saying the funniest things the past few days. I need to write some of them down to share with you. Remind me to tell you what she said when we went to Mrs. Broadway's visitation on Saturday. Mom was surprised you put the Cards as your background. Excited, but surprised! Talk to you soon. Hang in there... Love to you!