Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 41 # 2




This afternoon has gone really well, however, I do have to admit I am starting to get bored. I have plenty of options, I have just used them all, lol. We are still making it though, don't know what I would do without this computer though. I do online shopping alot, although I don't buy very often, lol. I did find some cute baby clothes on sale today that I got, I might try to put the pics up of them, that will be a new lesson on blogging though. Maybe I will get to stay in my summer classes in July and I can do them from the bed, that will keep me busy. The doctor didn't have much to say today, just that it was better with every day that passed. I don't have much else to say so until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Jennifer Neal said...

Going Shopping online is a great ideal. When I had Kennedy we did not know if she was going to be a girl or a boy, so I had not bought very many clothes. Her dad solved that problem fast. The day after she was born he went to the mall, all by himself, and bought dresses, outfits, shoes, hair bows, socks....everything you could think of; I think he spent about $300.00.As soon as he got back he had to try all of those outfits on her, she was crying and he would say, "take a picture." I wish I could have gone with him that day, but that is one shopping trip that he enjoyed and we always remember those times. We are think about you everyday.
I'm sure you have started one, but keeping a journal of this time will be something you can charish forever, and only you can read it. lol
Love, Jennifer

Julie said...

Jillian and Dustin, I am so glad to hear about your progress. I admire your strength and patience that you are having to exhibit during this time. When Chandra and I were coming back from our workshop yesterday, we were talking about you and all of life's blessings. At that moment, we looked out the window and saw the most beautiful, perfect rainbow. I felt like God was confirming everything we had just said, and that was his way of "talking" back to us. I will continue to pray for your strength, patience and good health. I KNOW God is with you three (as he is with us all) and He is definetly working through you! Have a great day. Julie K.