My sugar tests are back and they were okay. I had to be stuck 4 times, the first hour it was kind of close but the other times it was ok. I had to be tested because I failed my first test which they do to all pregnant women! Thanks for the prayers about this, don't think I could handle going on a diet and stay in bed all the time, lol. I would have, but I'm glad I don't have to. I didn't have any contractions this morning and the Zeke sounded good on the monitor. We are waiting on company to get here and I think we have been together too long, starting to bicker a little! 24 hours a day for 16 days would do any one in I think, lol. Well, have a great day and I will write again tonight......: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
More good news! God even works with the little things! :)
Hey Yall,
Glad to hear the test was good. And even more glad thear zeke is doing awesome. Yall have a great night and i hope yall get that psp to working. If not ill still angie's little brother's and send it with someone. he wont mind.
Robby
IM a terrable speller when i dont read over it i just wanted everyone who read's comments that i meant i'll "Steal" angie's little brothers.
Robby
Sounds like great news!!!! Hugs to you all!!
Bubba, Janet, and Trey!!
I'm so glad that your glucola test came back well! (Mine is in a couple weeks, let's pray it's good too!) Can't imagine you being able to put up with the diet they would have put you on. You have enough trouble with the mush as it is. While we're thanking God, I suppose we should thank him for take out too! Take care, and I'll see you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment