Everything is going fine today. When I had my assessment, they said that Zeke is showing remarkable signs of good health and I had no contractions. I have been having some really sharp pains today that the dr. says are ligaments stretching because the baby is growing, glad he is growing, but the pain has been pretty bad. I can handle the pain just so long as I know it isn't hurting him and they have promised me he is doing great! That and the fact that the internet has been down here are the reasons that I haven't written yet today, maybe not to many people have had a chance to check it yet today. I didn't sleep much last night because I was hurting so I have been sleeping most of the day, Dustin has been playing the PSP and is now out getting us some more movies. We are all doing well today, not promising I will write again, but if I am feeling better I will have an update tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I was beginning to worry about you...glad to hear all is well with all of you. Hope you have a good weekend!
I am so happy to hear that all is well and that Zeke is growing!!!! Keep eating and enjoy your reading time.
~Janet~
I love the sounds of "remarkable signs of good health"! Music to my ears! Keep up the good work, momma! Love you bunches! Gin
Be sure to have Emma tell you about getting stopped by the policeman today when you talk to her. She has a story to tell. :~}
I'm so happy Zeke is doing so well, but who would expect anything else! He's such a little fighter! I'm sorry that you have been in pain, but just glad that it's not contractions. Just an update on your other little one... As we speak, he is pouncing around the bedroom trying to catch a fly! He's been doing this for about the last 5 minutes or so. He has really been cracking me up! Unfortunately, he has just lost the poor little fly, but he's staring pretty hard to find it again! Hope you sleep well tonight, and feel better soon! I will see you on Sunday, if all goes well! Love you, Chan and Chance (By the way, he just found the fly!)
Hey Jill, sorry I didn't write sooner but my internet here at the house is being a little slow as well! I'm very sorry to hear that you have been hurting today and I wish that there were something I could do! I'm glad though that baby Zeke is still doing good and that he isn't feeling the same things that you are.. I'm sure you get tired of hearing the same ole things outta me everytime I write but I am still praying for you and thinking of you all constantly! Oh and I got Carrie Underwood tickets today!!! WHOO HOO!! I know that was totally random but maybe it will take your mind off of the pain for a second or two.. Well if there is anything I can do just let me know! Love you all!! Bec
Post a Comment