Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 34 #2

This afternoon is going well. The doctor came by and talked to us about his garden if that gives you any idea how concerned he is about my condition, he is getting a more positive attitude each day, at first he didn't think I would be here so long. Boring is good around this place, we don't want to be the center of attention. The movie was good today and Dustin is out now to get another movie and a pizza and Mom is here with me. Zeke is enjoying his Coke, he is doing flips in my belly! I am less cranky this afternoon which is good for everyone, lol. Once again I want to thank everyone for their prayers, we know God is in control and will make the ultimate decision about when Zeke will be born. Keep them going up, they are working!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "CRANKY" and Dustin,
LOL,, had to say that.. it is ok to be cranky,, Rhonda was cranky the whole 12 months she was carrying Marty...LOL... I will tell her I said that if I want her to know..
We are still praying for ya'll and we know GOD WILL COME THROUGH VICTORIOUS AGAIN.. HE ALWAYS DOES when we leave it in his hands..
Know that we love ya'll and are thinking of ya'll all the time.. if there is anything we can do for ya'll let us know...
Love, Martel

Anonymous said...

WOW, Jill!! LOVE the new background!! GO CARDS!!! Well I am very happy to hear that things are going good and that baby Zeke is getting his exercise. It is ok to be cranky tho Jill...I mean come on, you have had 4 walls to stare at for over a month now...Who wouldn't be cranky!! If it were me we'd probably be reliving a scene from Carrie!! lol I want you to know that Mrs Brenda, a lady I work with, wanted to have a little prayer session this morning before work started and you were in our top list of "to pray fors'"...Everyone I know I've told about you and I just feel that everything is going to be fine! I pray for you daily and think of you constantly!! I love all of you and can't wait till you get to bring your bundle of joy home! Have a good night, Bec

Ginger & Emma said...

I love the new Cards theme too. What do you think Granny will think when we tell her? It was really good to talk to you today. Wish I'd been there to eat pizza with you all. Did you have as much left as you expected? Talk to you soon. Love, Gin & Emma

Rachel Moss said...

Hey,
Your neighbors in the room next door just called and asked for you all to hold it down! lol.
Hope you have a good night,talk to you tomorrow.
Rachel

CBoyd said...

Hey! Love the background. I am glad to hear that you have had a good day. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. Have a good night! Christy

Penny said...

hey sweet girl-
i don't believe for a minute that you are cranky. i think they are making that up. haha.

i pray you have a restful night and sweet dreams of that sweet baby boy.

Dustin, i hope you have a good night as well and i want you to know that i am very proud of you. You are going to be a great dad.You hang in there too. i love you both,
penny

Randy's Sheryl said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know that you are in our prayers. I'll get to check up on you without calling Lisa all the time! [not that she minded or anything:-)] I have clients of mine praying for you too. They even ask about you, and say that they will keep praying.
If you need any books to read, let me know, I can send them your way!!!
Love you guys!!
Sheryl (& Randy & the girls)