Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 30 #2

This afternoon is a little better than this morning, no contractions. The bleeding is still going on but they said since there was no pain associated with it that Zeke would be fine for now. They checked his heart rhythm again this afternoon at 4:30 and it was really good, he showed no signs of distress. I know many prayers went up on our behalf and I am so thankful to still be here at the end of the day keeping him safe! The doctors keep telling me I am the best incubator they have, lol. We are stressing less this afternoon.

Dustin is watching movies and I am working on my inservice for school today. For those of you who complain about going to the co-op or the school for boring inservice you should check out some of the online inserviece because it is terribly boring, much worse than the co-op, lol. I will try to remember not to complain about the co-op anymore after this, lol. Well, this afternoon did come with better news than this morning, all the glory be to God, he is an awesome God. He is answering your prayers about us so keep sending them up! Have a good afternoon and I will let you know how things are in the morning....

7 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Hey Sweetie!
I know I just talked to you on the phone but I just have to get on and read. I think I might be a bit obsessed, lol. Can't wait to see you guys on Monday.
Love ya,
Rachel

Unknown said...

I will call Ashley and tell her the good news! God is good! What would we do without Him?

amber leann said...

YAY! Good news! God is working always!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill and Dustin,
Ya'll have been on my mind a lot today.. "I have journeyed through the long dark night out on the open sea,, by faith alone , sight unknown and yet HIS eyes were watching me... THE ANCHOR HOLDS,, though the ship is battered, THE ANCHOR HOLDS,, though the sails are torn,, I have fallen on my knees, as I face the ragin seas, THE ANCHOR HOLDS... IN SPITE OF THE STORM.." there are no words greater than to know that HIS anchor holds inspite of the storm. Jill and Dustin, there is nothing better than to be able to feel the PEACE that GOD gives... it is way beyond our comprehension, and we can't explain it but we know its real.. the words of your Grandma Dovie comes to mind when we were facing our STORM, she said God will lead you through one day at a time.. and HE DID!!!!
We are still praying daily for all 3 of you guys... Know we love ya'll and want to help anyway we can.. Let me know is there is anything ya'll need..Love, Martel

Angie said...

Hey girl,
I am so glad things are going better for you! I believe baby Zeke is going to be a fighter so you better get ready. lol. Just hand in there God definatly has his hand on you. I believe with all my heart that everything is going to be fine. Just stay strong and all of us will keep praying for your miracle baby. We love you very much. Remeber if you need anything at all let us know. I hope to see you very soon.
Love you,
Angie

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill...Sorry I didn't write after your first comment but Chuck and I were at a softball tourny in Searcy and it was kinda hard to type a whole paragraph on Chucks phone... After reading this morning I'll have to admit that it made me feel a little uneasy but after talking to God about it I felt better. He is an awesome God and I know that He will not bring us to anything that we can't get through! I hope to hear even better news in the morning and I too think I am a little obsessed with this blog thing you've got going on...I've checked the website 100 times today on Chucks phone lol... Well anyway I hope you and Dust both sleep well tonight and everything goes great! Love yall, Bec

Penny said...

hey sweet girl,
i am so sorry that your day started stressful , but i am so thankful to God for the peace he gives in the midst of storms. i know you are tired and i know dustin is too. just remember that we here is swifton hold you all three up before God every day and when your faith is filling less than strong, we will stand in the gap for you. That's what your friends and family are for. We love you all three, and PLEASE always know that we are with you through this storm and God said, I will never leave you or forsake you. And when he makes a promise you can count on it. i love you very much,
penny