Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 33 #1

This morning is going well, I am a little late getting this posted, we slept late and the nurses let us, it was wonderful. There was a nurses meeting this morning that my nurse had to go to so we haven't been put on the monitors yet this morning. Dustin has been cleaning our room this morning and I have been cheering him on, lol. We are doing better today after a much needed break yesterday from having only each other to visit with, thanks Rachel and Bryan. Oh and by the way it was 7:15 before they got back with the food last night, but it was well worth the wait. My lunch is here and its pizza day..........so I will let you know after I have my assessments how things are going.......

3 comments:

Chandra said...

I'm very glad that your day is off to a good start! I know it felt good to get to sleep in this morning, Chance and I did too! We slept til Daddy woke us up with the lawn mower, that was okay because our yard was in desperate need of his help!! Nick has been too busy to even think about the yard! Hope you really enjoy your pizza, it sounds really good! I'm with Dustin today, I have to clean too!! Hope you have another great day! I will talk to you later, and I love ya! Chan

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!! I'm happy to hear that you got to sleep in today...I'm very jealous!! I hope that when I get home from work I will have more good news to read about, I love getting to hear good news! Well I hope you enjoy your pizza and if you get bored maybe you can tell them about the time you and Chuck had a pizza eating contest at CiCi's...I do believe that you were crowned the winner if I'm not mistaken!!! Anyway, I love you all and tell Dustin good job on the cleaning of the room!! Till this afternoon...Bec

angiem said...

JIll,
I try to check your blog each day. I am so glad to hear that things are going so well.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Angie McGee