Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 28-#1

This morning we had an ultrasound! My fluid level has gone from 3.3 cm to 4.1 cm, the normal amount is 10 cm or more. He was very active even though he can't move around like most babies can. He has one hand on his chest and the other on his head and one of his feet is over his head. They didn't weigh him today they will do that at the next ultrasound. He is still measuring larger than average which is great. All his organs were working, he was drinking and had a full tummy and a full bladder. It was great to see him to reassure me everything is going good.

This morning has been great, I woke up to lots of mail. Today I got nine cards and 1 package. The package was magazines and books and snacks. If you know me very well, you know I love mail even when its bills, I know that is weird! After that we began searching for a place to order out for lunch and we still haven't decided on a place yet. Dustin is out driving around now to find a place that we both like while Mom is here with me! This afternoon I have plans to read my book, yes I am reading the Twilight series to keep up with the kids at school, they are really good! I will write again tonight after I see the doctor, have a great day! : )

6 comments:

Chandra said...

Yeah! I love good news!! I'm so excited they decided to go ahead and do an ultrasound! I so happy that he's such a big boy! He's just so amazing!! What a great anniversary present! Hope you enjoy your lunch and the rest of the day is just as great as this morning! Chance has been VERY lazy today. We got out of bed at 9:15, and he still refuses to wake up! He only wakes long enough to follow me where ever I go! Love you, Nick and Chan

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill... I'm soo glad to hear things are still doing good!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I look forward to reading more tonight... Love ya! Bec

Julie said...

It sounds like Zeke is going to be big like his daddy! It's great news about your ultrasound! Wishing you and Dustin a Happy Anniversary and prayers for a good day. Julie Keton

shelley said...

I am glad things are going better. You guys are in our prayers. I talk to your dad at church and see how things are!!

Jennifer Neal said...

I'm so glad that you are having a great day and that Zeke is doing great, Happy Anniversary. I had a workshop today at school and everyone is asking about you. Know that you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers. God is so good. Remember to keep the faith and we will keep you in our prayers.
Jennifer

Penny said...

i think i left a comment on the first day. i am not very good at this stuff. any way, i love you guys and pray for you daily. I can't wait to meet Zeke!! i hope is grows to be as big as his daddy. what great parents you two are making. you know i am here for you . anything you need!!
love penny s.