Today started out a little scary! Around 5 a.m., I had some bleeding. This continued off and on until about 8 a.m. The doctors were concerned it might be a placental bleed, which could mean my placenta had seperated from the uterus which would be dangerous for Zeke. They sent me for another ultrasound and found that the placenta was still in tact. The source of the bleeding has yet to be found, which is scary. However, we do know that I am having no contractions and that Zeke is doing as well as ever. He was even more active this morning during the ultrasound and he had the hiccups! They will do blood work later this morning to find out if I have lost more blood than I should have. Each hour that passes is a little less scary!
This morning we actually got to sleep late, the staff never informed us we could put a please do not disturb sign on our door. Only doctors and nurses were allowed in this morning, so we rested well last night. The peace I feel is so amazing, I have prayed for peace often, but the last four weeks has been the first time I have been able to experience peace in troubled times. I will let you know what the high risk specialist says after I see him this afternoon. Say a prayer for us today that all our tests will go well!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Day 29-#1
Posted by jillchurch at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey Jill!!
That is a little scary but I'm sure they will tell you that everything is fine! I said a little prayer for you this morning and I feel that God will take care of everything... I'm very happy to hear that you are able to rest because after baby Zeke gets here I'm sure he'll have you on your toes at all times lol. I still plan on coming to see you very soon and I'm thinking of the 3 of you each and every day! Again, if you need anything AT ALL please call me! Love you all soo much! Bec
Hi Sweetheart...I'm praying hard...Hang in there and will be looking for your update! Melinda
As always, ya'll are always on our minds, and definitely in our prayers. It is so good to hear that you are able to find peace. I have been very proud of how strong you are, but that is still good to hear you say. The tests will go well, that precious little boy is a fighter, and so are you! Tell him that Aunt Chan and Uncle Nick love him lots. We love you too! Call if you need anything, and we will see you this weekend!
Through all of your troubles and fears, it is inspiring to know that your faith still holds strong. Really, when we are faced with life's bumps all we can ever depend upon is our faith in Him. Keep holding tight and know that this is His plan. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Julie K.
We are sending up prayers for you and your sweet baby boy!
I hope all the tests turn out well! I will be praying for yall. Let us know what you find out.
Tanya
Hey Baby girl,
You know I think you are amazing...
God's hand is on you, Dustin, and baby Zeke. So, rest easy when you can. Prayers continually go up for the three of you from our hearts. Zeke will be our next miracle baby. Not our first, but our next. Give him a gentle pat from Emma and me and tell him Auntie said to hold tight, right where he is. Tell him we love him dearly. Love you bunches! Gin
Post a Comment